Dear Valued Customer,
Yes, we are open! With the current status of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) in our country, we want to take responsibility and implement solutions that can help stop the spread of this disease. We do understand that your businesses and operations can’t stop running and we want to continue to support you. If you need to come into one of our stores, know that proactive measures are being taken to protect the health and safety of you and our team members, including:
- We are following CDC guidelines of social distancing including a 6- foot distance between you and our team members.
- All stores are limiting public access within our showrooms to increase efficiency.
- High-traffic areas are being cleaned regularly.
- Offering hand sanitizer to all customers entering our showrooms.
**Note: Our Neenah and Fond du Lac locations are closed on Saturdays to help reduce the spread.
Some of the solutions we are implementing to keep our employees and customers safe, while also keeping your operations up and running are:
Parts Department Options:
- Order parts online at MyRandS or by calling your local store.
- We are offering curbside delivery. When you arrive at your R&S location call the store number and we will deliver the parts to your vehicle.
- Request service online at MyRandS this allows you to select the location and preferred pick up time for any service you may need completed
- If you need a Field Service Technician on your job site, our team will ask you to answer a few brief questions to ensure our team members are entering a safe environment
Precision Farming Solutions:
Prayers for you and your families,
- Your local Riesterer & Schnell team