Location: Marion, WI
Type of Employment: Full-time
1. Answers phone calls in the Service Department and waits on customers at the Service Counter. Assists in scheduling work, answering questions and advising on repairs within established guidelines.
2. Communicates with customers on additional repairs needed and obtains approval.
3. Starts repair orders, enters tech notes and parts on orders, reviews for accuracy and obtains Service Manager approval before finalizing.
4. Assists Service Manager in coordinating special promotions, clinics and other departmental events.
5. Generates reports and completes other paperwork as requested.
6. Reviews Technician time postings for accuracy and assists with payroll time reporting.
7. Assists customers with picking up, dropping off, loading and unloading equipment.
8. Coordinates transportation for equipment coming and going between the dealership and customer sites. Works with Delivery Drivers and third party vendors to assure timely pickup & delivery.
9. Maintains work area and shop in a clean, neat and safe manner.
10. Acts as a back-up to the Service Manager, filling in in his absence.
11. Maintains the location’s MSDS books and chemical inventory assuring they are up-to-date and in good shape.
12. Various other word processing and spreadsheet projects such as preparing correspondence, schedules, routine data entry, generating reports, and other projects as assigned. This will vary depending on the unique needs of each location.
13. Assists the Service Manager in assuring that the shop is in compliance with governmental regulations, safety guidelines, company policies, and up-to-date on manuals and other resources.
14. Presents a positive, professional image in dress and conduct at all times.
15. Attends department meetings and participates in other company events in a positive manner.
16. All other duties as assigned.
1. Excellent communication and customer service skills required.
2. Strong attention to detail and organizational skills required.
3. Ability to use a computer and current software programs required.
4. Knowledge of farm equipment preferred
Riesterer & Schnell is an equal opportunity employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply.