Location: Denmark, WI
Type of Employment: Full-Time
Responds to customers with a sense of urgency, taking ownership of their parts needs, and providing a solution in a timely, accurate manner.
- Makes sure customers are greeted upon arrival to the department and over the phone, using their name as appropriate, waiting on them promptly, and always thanking them for their business.
- Asks appropriate questions to determine the best solution to the customers’ parts need. Uses all available resources to find the best solution.
- Works to build a solid business relationship with customers and be a resource for questions.
- Communicates marketing programs to customers, promoting the R&S value.
- Assists Technicians and other Service personnel in retrieving parts, recognizing that shop orders are equally important to the profitability of the Parts department.
- Retrieves parts from inventory, transfers in from another store, or orders as needed.
- Generates an invoice, accepts payment and accurately processes the transaction.
- Coordinates shipments incoming and outbound from the dealership.
- Goes through parts orders as they arrive and puts them away or matches them with orders.
- Contacts customers and notifies them when orders are in.
- Faces, stocks and dusts merchandise on the showroom floor on a daily basis to ensure eye-catching displays.
- Creates seasonal merchandising displays to promote sales.
- Shares in the responsibility of after-hours calls with other parts department staff.
- Refers leads on other sales opportunities to R&S staff as appropriate.
- Maintains a clean, neat and safe parts area, observing safety guidelines at all times.
- Assists in maintaining an accurate inventory of all parts on hand, participates in annual physical inventory process as requested.
- Stays up-to-date on equipment and market trends through attending training, product bulletins and other resources.
- Knowledge of farm equipment preferred.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work well with people from all levels of the organization, and the general public as well.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills required.
- Ability to use a computer and current software programs required.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and insurable driving history.
Riesterer & Schnell is an equal opportunity employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply.