Location: All Locations
Type of Employment: Full-time
Come join our team! Riesterer and Schnell is an industry leader in the application equipment market and is looking to add to its Application Team! As a Commercial Application Specialist, you will work directly with our experienced Sales, Parts, and Service department to meet market share goals and mainstream the application equipment product line throughout the Riesterer and Schnell territory.
Essential Job Functions:
- Responsible for achieving market share goal in application equipment product line and monitoring used inventory related to commercial application equipment
- Works with Corporate Sales Manager to determine what demo equipment to order.
- Demonstrates equipment for customers in a thorough, knowledgeable manner and identifies safety features needed to operate.
- Assure customers are using new equipment properly to avoid injury and maximize the capabilities of the product.
- Responsible for learning, promoting, and supporting the technology associated with the product.
- Assist dealer in achieving Precision Ag Engagement Scores by ensuring high take rates on technology and promoting the John Deere Operations Center.
- Manage relationships and sell directly to Ag Service Providers.
- Provides support and training to the parts and service departments regarding application equipment
- Develops and delivers employee and customer training and resources for commercial application equipment.
- Remains current on incentives, programs, and equipment to provide solutions with the best possible value for customers.
- Promptly responds to customers in the dealership and over the phone. Also routinely visits customers to build long-term business relationships.
- Attend company meetings, clinics, training, and other special events and participate positively. Assist in coordinating sales department promotional programs at store level.
- Maintains office, company vehicle and other assigned areas in a clean, neat and safe manner. Keeps vehicles up to date on oil changes and washes to promote a positive company image.
- Present a positive, professional image through dress and conduct at all times.
1. Three plus years previous related experience and advanced technical knowledge of sprayers, tillage, and nutrient management
2. Knowledge of farm equipment required
3. Excellent communication skills and ability to work well with people from all levels of the organization and the general public
4. Ability to use a computer and current software to complete job duties required
5. Ability to lead and influence other people without direct authority
6. Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
7. Must have a valid driver's license and insurable driving history.