Location: Stratford, WI
Type of Employment: Full-time
This is an entry-level Sales Associate position meant to grow into an Agricultural Equipment Sales Representative job in the future. Working hours are Monday through Friday from 7:30 am until 5:00 pm, and every other Saturday from 7:30 am until noon.
- Assists sales staff in the execution of the equipment sale including, but not limited to, processing related paperwork, updating computer systems, coordinating with other departments the delivery of new and receiving in of traded equipment, demoing equipment to customers, etc.
- Provides customer service by welcoming customers, answering general questions, assisting with issues, etc.
- Assists customers in the Parts Dept and completes transactions as needed, along with selling Stihl products.
- Overall responsibility for all whole goods inventory for that location.
- Acts as an internal store contact for all whole goods inventory questions and equipment issues.
- Updates equipment and other displays in coordination with current marketing promotions.
- Acts as store contact for equipment rental, coordinating equipment pick-up and return, signage for donated use of equipment, appropriate documentation and paperwork processing.
- Assures equipment on the showroom floor and yard are maintained in a clean, neat and safe manner.
- Coordinates pre-delivery of all incoming new whole goods inventory.
- Maintains work area in a clean, neat and safe manner.
- Presents a positive, professional image in dress and conduct at all times.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sales, Marketing, Business Administration, Agri-Business or related field required.
- Previous experience in the agricultural industry preferred.
- A combination of education and experience will be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and insurable driving history.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work well with people from all levels of the organization.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills required.
- Ability to use a computer and current software programs required.