Location: Pulaski, WI
Type of Employment: Full-time
Both men and women encouraged to apply!
Responsible for assisting corporate staff as needed to complete business support functions.
- Greets customers as they come and go from the dealership, makes them feel welcome, and directs them as needed.
- Performs office tasks including maintaining records and supporting accounting functions.
- Responsible for various word processing and spreadsheet projects such as preparing correspondence, routine data entry, generating reports, supporting the invoicing process, and other projects as assigned.
- Arranges travel and accommodations for executives.
- Schedules meetings, records minutes.
- Perform accounting focused tasks including report compiling.
- Cover the showroom and support the sales function.
- Keep showroom organized and clean (including vacuuming, dusting, etc.)
- Process customer payments.
- Provide support to other departments in the store.
- Gets to know customers by name and uses their name in conversation.
- Presents a positive, professional image in dress and conduct at all times.
- Maintains accurate, orderly files.
- Assures showroom and other public facilities are maintained in a clean, neat and safe manner throughout the day. Performs minor cleaning duties throughout the week to keep things looking good.
- All other duties as assigned.
1. Friendly, outgoing personality is required.
2. Excellent communication and customer service skills required.
3. Ability to use a multi-line phone system and computer required.