Location: Westfield, WI
Type of Employment: Full-Time
Represents the Riesterer & Schnell and John Deere brands in a proactive, professional manner. Builds long-term business relationships with customers, delivers business solutions to customers and acts as a resource for equipment related questions.
1. Responds to customers in the dealership, over the phone and at their business/residence with a sense of urgency, in an effort to build long-term business relationships.
2. Provides innovative solutions to their equipment needs and business problems.
3. Follows-up on all leads, provides literature, answers questions and prepare quotes as needed.
4. Represents all product lines in a helpful, knowledgeable manner, including but not limited to: Ag, AMS, C&CE, CWP, etc. Invites Product Specialists into deals when necessary to assure customer satisfaction.
5. Demonstrates equipment for customers in a thorough, knowledgeable manner.
6. Completes all necessary paperwork including applications, contracts, call logs, lost sales and other
documents in a timely, efficient manner.
7. Assures customer receives proper instruction, warranty information, operating manuals and anything else needed upon receipt of their equipment.
8. Maintains accurate customer contact records and other files.
9. Works cooperatively with all departments and other locations in the interest of providing top notch customer service.
10. Completes trade-in evaluations in a fair manner. Consult with Regional Sales Manager in determining values and finalizing deals.
11. Attends company meetings, clinics, training/intros, and other special events and participates in a positive manner. Assists in coordinating sales department promotional events at store level.
12. Remains up-to-date on incentives, programs, equipment, problem solutions, market trends and other ways to provide customers with the best possible value.
13. Maintains office, company vehicle and other assigned areas in a clean, neat and safe manner. Keeps vehicles up-to-date on oil changes and washes to promote a positive company image.
14. Present a positive, professional image through dress and conduct at all times.
1. Exceptional communication and customer service skills required.
2. Top notch selling and follow-up skills required.
3. Ability to use a computer and current software to complete job duties required.
4. Must have a valid driver’s license and insurable driving history.
5. Previous experience in the agricultural industry preferred.