Location: All Locations
Type of Employment: Full-time
Performs a variety of job duties in the shop as assigned as part of a work experience while attending school to obtain a technical associates degree.
1. Performs diagnostic repairs and preventative maintenance to equipment within the scope of current
education and experience, under the supervision of the Service Manager and/or an assigned Service
2. Sets up implements and other equipment following provided manuals.
3. Details equipment including washing, waxing, and cleaning inside.
4. Operates a company vehicle to run errands and deliver equipment.
5. Operates machinery to move, diagnose and/or deliver.
6. Operates a forklift to move materials and assist in repairs.
7. Assists with yard maintenance including mowing, moving equipment, snow removal, weed control, etc.
8. Maintains work area in a clean, neat and safe manner.
9. Presents a positive, professional image in dress and conduct at all times.
10. Notifies Service Manager of safety issues and/or accidents immediately.
11. Accurately documents time and work performed on forms provided in a legible and complete manner.
12. Conducts work in a safe manner, wearing safety glasses & steel toed shoes and following all company safety rules and guidelines.
1. Basic tool set required.
2. Must have a valid driver’s license and insurable driving history.
3. Must be enrolled in a two-year technical degree program, i.e. John Deere’s Ag Tech program, FVTC’s Ag & OPE program, diesel technology, etc.
4. Must be maintaining satisfactory grades and attendance.
Riesterer & Schnell is an equal opportunity employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply.