Location: Westfield, WI
Type of Employment: Full-time
Represents the Riesterer & Schnell and John Deere brands in a proactive, professional manner. Builds long-term business relationships with customers, delivers business solutions to customers and acts as a resource for equipment related questions.
- Responds to customers in the dealership, over the phone and at their business/residence with a sense of urgency, in an effort to build long-term business relationships.
- Provides innovative solutions to their equipment needs and business problems.
- Follows-up on all leads, provides literature, answers questions and prepare quotes as needed.
- Represents all product lines in a helpful, knowledgeable manner, including but not limited to: Ag, AMS, C&CE, CWP, etc. Invites Products Specialists into deals when necessary to assure customer satisfaction.
- Demonstrated equipment for customers in a thorough, Knowledgeable manner.
- Completes all necessary paperwork including applications, contracts, call logs, lost sales and other documents in a timely, efficient manner.
- Assures customer receives proper instruction, warranty information, operating manuals and anything else needed upon receipt of their equipment.
- Maintains accurate customer contact records and other files.
- Works cooperatively with all departments and other locations in the interest of providing top notch customer service.
- Completed trade-in evaluations in a fair manner. Consult with Corporate Sales Manager in determining values and finalizing deals.
- Attends company meetings, clinics, training/intros, and other special events and participates in a positive manner. Assists in coordinating sales department promotional events at store level.
- Remains up-to-date on incentives, programs, equipment, problem solutions, market trends and other ways to provide customers with the best possible value.
- Maintains office, company vehicle and other assigned areas in a clean, neat and safe manner. Keeps vehicles up-to-date on oil changes and washes to promote a positive company image.
- Present a positive, professional image through dress and conduct at all times.
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills required.
- Top notch selling and follow-up skills required.
- Ability to use a computer and current software to complete job duties required.
- Must have a valid driver's license and insurable diving history.
- Previous experience in the agricultural industry preferred.