Location: Pound, WI
Type of Employment: Full-time
Responsible for basic duties in the Service shop such as detailing and set-up and assures the timely maintenance and upkeep of the facility. Responsible for the timely, efficient movement of equipment to and from R & S customer's residence/business in a safe manner.
- Pressure washes, cleans, details and performs light repairs to equipment in the shop. This will be the main focus of this position.
- Responsible for upkeep, preventative maintenance and minor repairs of assigned facility, tools, equipment, yard, and machinery.
- Assists truck drivers and customers with pick-up and drop-off, loading and unloading trucks.
- Operates a forklift in a safe, reliable manner to move crates and other heavy objects.
- Assures intercompany transfers are ready for the route truck.
- Assures that deliveries are delivered to the correct department and proper person is notified of delivery.
- Moves equipment on the lot to assure proper displays, and keeps equipment locked up for loss control.
- May be asked to do pick-up, deliveries and errands as a back-up person, when seasonal job demands require.
- Operates company truck and trailer on a daily basis, transporting equipment between R&S location and customer sites.
- Assures loads are secure and operates vehicle in a safe manner, observing all traffic laws and remembering the importance of public safety.
- Works cooperatively with Service Manager in coordinating all deliveries.
- Responsible for observing all DOT regulations.
- Completes all related paperwork in a timely manner including vehicle inspections, driver’s logs, etc.
- Uses a forklift to load and unload materials.
- Checks condition of equipment delivered.
- Gives basic instruction to customers in operating the equipment.
- Obtains signatures, exchanges papers, and accepts payment from customers when needed.
- Reports any accidents or losses immediately to supervisor.
- Advises Service Manager of any concerns with the vehicle and assures repairs are done in a timely manner.
- Performs all job functions in a safe, timely manner.
- Presents a positive, professional image in dress and conduct at all times.
- All other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Valid driver’s license and insurable driving history required.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Knowledge of farm equipment preferred.
Riesterer & Schnell is an equal opportunity employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply.