Location: Pulaski, WI, Antigo, WI, Campbellsport, WI, Chilton, WI, Denmark, WI, Fond du Lac, WI, Hortonville, WI, Neenah, WI, Pound, WI, Stevens Point, WI, Stratford, WI, Westfield, WI
Type of Employment: Full-time
Coordinates the branding and marketing efforts of the organization, overseeing all digital and traditional marketing communication with customers, employees and the general public.
- Develop a brand strategy and manages the dealership’s perception in the marketplace including the development, implementation, and enhancement of the dealer brand.
- Implement the dealership’s marketing, advertising, digital, content and communications strategies by leveraging resources which delivers the dealership’s values, mission and goals.
- Leads the development, communication, and assessment of tactical marketing strategies (advertising, promotions, incentives, events, etc.) that reach targeted prospects.
- Works with Human Resource Manager and Recruiter in strategic recruiting efforts to assure one consistent brand message, including but not limited to, advertising, career fair exhibits, communication pieces, etc.
- Monitor market trends and may also utilize customer insight technologies such as CRM applications to gain deeper customer understanding.
- Define customer segments and determines how to pursue segments through targeted solutions and services required.
- Define and manage the customer experience process (customer focus groups, customer satisfaction surveys, etc)
- Define and manage advertising budget; develop monthly, quarterly and annual advertising activities (tv, radio, newspaper, digital, etc.)
- Act as a liaison between the dealership and manufacturing marketing personnel and leverages manufacturing marketing resources.
- Ensures appropriate marketing and public relations communications for all departments.
- Assists with all corporate level communications of significance, particularly those sent to general public.
- Prepares newsletters and other communication pieces for various audiences such as the general public, customer segments, and employees.
- Manage recruiting, staffing and employment development activities for employees reporting to this position.
- Five plus years of sales and marketing experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business Administration preferred.
- Strong knowledge of marketing trends, practices and analytics preferred.
- Familiar with John Deere and competitive products preferred.
- Proven ability to communicate well one-to-one and in groups, lead and inspire others.
- Proven ability to be creative and innovative preferred.