Location: Stratford, WI
Type of Employment: Full-time
Provides leadership to the Parts Department and manages operations to insure key measurables are obtained. These include but are not limited to: staff development, customer service, profitability, inventory control, product availability, etc.
- Oversees the service provided by the Parts Department and assures customer needs are met the first time, in a friendly and timely manner.
- Maintains an accurate inventory of parts, oversees the stock order process to assure needed parts are onhand. Works with other stores in transferring items, maximizing turns on parts for the store.
- Oversees the annual physical inventory of assigned store.
- Schedules and supervises all department staff. Works with Human Resources and other relevant corporate staff in hiring, training, policy development, problem solving, performance evaluation and terminations (when necessary).
- Assures staff are knowledgeable about parts or know where to get the answers, providing training and development opportunities.
- Creates seasonal merchandise displays to promote sales based on trends. Maintains parts area of showroom floor in a clean, neat and safe manner.
- Oversees effective cash handling procedures so as to reduce the opportunity for error or theft.
- Provides input on and promotes R&S current marketing programs to continually drive sales.
- Maintains and keeps current parts manuals and other reference materials.
- Oversees the safety of employees and department in general. Promotes safety in a positive, upbeat manner.
- Leads by example in working with other departments to assure customer needs are met.
- Implements the safety and policy guidelines of the organization to ensure the department stays in compliance with EPA, OSHA, USDOT and other governmental regulations.
- Five to seven years of previous related experience required.
- Knowledge of farm equipment required.
- Ability to lead and influence other people required.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work well with people from all levels of the organization, and the general public as well.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills required.
- Ability to use a computer and current software programs required.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and insurable driving history.
Riesterer & Schnell is an equal opportunity employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply.