Location: Campbellsport, WI
Type of Employment: Full-time
Responsible for basic duties in the Service shop such as detailing and set-up and assures the timely maintenance and upkeep of the facility.
- Pressure washes, cleans, details and performs light repairs to equipment in the shop.
- Responsible for upkeep, preventative maintenance and minor repairs of assigned facility, tools, equipment, yard, and machinery.
- Cleans showroom and public restrooms on a daily basis, including checking and stocking of bathroom supplies.
- Assists truck drivers and customers with pick-up and drop-off, loading and unloading trucks.
- Operates a forklift in a safe, reliable manner to move crates and other heavy objects.
- Assures intercompany transfers are ready for the route truck.
- Assures that deliveries are delivered to the correct department and proper person is notified of delivery.
- Moves equipment on the lot to assure proper displays, and keeps equipment locked up for loss control.
- Cleans debris from parking lot, driveway, ditches and other outside areas to assure a professional image.
- Maintains grounds, above and beyond outsourced services, including weed control, minor snow removal, etc.
- Dispose of all trash and recyclables.
- May be asked to do pick-up, deliveries and errands as a back-up person, when seasonal job demands require.
- Performs set-up work, assembling equipment and getting equipment ready for sale.
- Performs all job functions in a safe, timely manner.
- Presents a positive, professional image in dress and conduct at all times.
- All other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Valid driver’s license and insurable driving history required.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Knowledge of farm equipment preferred.
Riesterer & Schnell is an equal opportunity employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply.