Location: Marion, WI
Type of Employment: Full-time
Our Sales Professionals connect with clients on a personal level, resulting in a great experience. We are a recognizable, progressive, John Deere dealership, proudly serving Wisconsin communities since 1931. Our experienced sales team provides innovative solutions and is committed to finding the right products and equipment for our clients unique needs.
Their success, backed by a rock solid dealership network providing service and support, has resulted in the need for an additional Agri-Business Sales Partner. This role will work directly with existing key clients and grow market share through on-site business sales and support of the Riesterer & Schnell - John Deere brand.
This role establishes and maintains ongoing Agri-business relationships that connects the full line of products and services of Riesterer & Schnell. It also works as a knowledgeable partner, to sells both new and used equipment for agricultural and turf applications.
If you consider yourself:
- Entrepreneurial, self-managed, strong communication, and organized
- Consultative-minded in terms of customer service skills including listening and interaction for understanding
- Detail-orientated, using a positive, outgoing, service-oriented approach that leverages others
- Technologically savvy: Working with a computer while also holding conversations; leveraging handheld technology for connectivity to internal resources and external clients.
This position partners with key accounts in a way that supports a more successful business. You will be solely responsible for:
- Using a sales methodology & process to provide ongoing support - not stopping at the initial or any one sale.
- Developing a written business plan in alignment with Riesterer & Schnell goals.
- Achieving sales volume by segment, including market share growth.
- Listening attentively to client business activities and connect dealership products and services.
- Providing resources to educate and support clients on relevant business and market information.
- Maintaining customer database and related documents
We are an established, well regarded organization that provides compensation, benefits and a culture that you will be proud to be part of!