Location: Shawano, WI
Type of Employment: Full-time
Responsible for basic duties in the Service shop such as detailing and set-up and assures the timely maintenance and upkeep of the facility. Provides support to all three departments, scheduled through the Service Manager. Responsible for the timely, efficient movement of equipment to and from R & S customer's residence/business in a safe manner.
- Pressure washes, cleans, details and performs light repairs to equipment in the shop. This will be the main focus of this position.
- Responsible for upkeep, preventative maintenance and minor repairs of assigned facility, tools, equipment, yard, and machinery.
- Cleans showroom and public restrooms on a daily basis, including checking and stocking of bathroom supplies.
- Assists truck drivers and customers with pick-up and drop-off, loading and unloading trucks.
- Operates a forklift in a safe, reliable manner to move crates and other heavy objects.
- Assures intercompany transfers are ready for the route truck.
- Assures that deliveries are delivered to the correct department and proper person is notified of delivery.
- Moves equipment on the lot to assure proper displays, and keeps equipment locked up for loss control.
- Cleans debris from parking lot, driveway, ditches and other outside areas to assure a professional image.
- Maintains grounds, above and beyond outsourced services, including weed control, minor snow removal, etc.
- Dispose of all trash and recyclables.
- May be asked to do pick-up, deliveries and errands as a back-up person, when seasonal job demands require.
- Operates company truck and trailer on a daily basis, transporting equipment between R&S location and customer sites.
- Assures loads are secure and operates vehicle in a safe manner, observing all traffic laws and remembering the importance of public safety.
- Works cooperatively with Service Manager in coordinating all deliveries.
- Responsible for observing all DOT regulations.
- Completes all related paperwork in a timely manner including vehicle inspections, driver’s logs, etc.
- Uses a forklift to load and unload materials.
- Checks condition of equipment delivered.
- Gives basic instruction to customers in operating the equipment.
- Obtains signatures, exchanges papers, and accepts payment from customers when needed.
- Reports any accidents or losses immediately to supervisor.
- Advises Service Manager of any concerns with the vehicle and assures repairs are done in a timely manner.
- Performs all job functions in a safe, timely manner.
- Presents a positive, professional image in dress and conduct at all times.
- All other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Valid driver’s license and insurable driving history required.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Knowledge of farm equipment preferred.
Riesterer & Schnell is an equal opportunity employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply.